BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

mission

There are some sort of missions and targets that I want to fulfill in my life.

First,I want to get degree and posting at the rural areas at Sabah or Sarawak. Some people are avoid to go there but i wish that i will posting there. I'm sure that there are a few muslim at there and me as a teacher an also a muslim should do my job or my purpose of life to teach them about Islam and absolutely also about biology.If i can do this, so many people will got kalimah and will save from Naar(hell) insyALLAH. That is the best tijarah that will get huge profit from Our Creator insyALLAH.

Then,after my contract with KPM end, i will further my studies in complementary medicine. I hope that i will be a good Profesional Practioner in Colour Vibration Therapy(CVT). CVT is one of therapy to cure people using colour vibration that can stabilize our body just using natural waves. If you did not understand what i'm talking about, you can surf in this CVT web www.harmonisers.net...hope you enjoy

Next, i want to go around the world....just to send kalimah to all people in this world.Although it sound so impossible but for me, nothing is impossible. just depend to ourself. I hope that i will dead at the end of the worldwith kalimah and nobody know where my grave is just like sahabat insyALLAH.

0 comments: