BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

OVERALL REFLECTION

From my deep heart, I can say that ICT in Biology subject really help me to understand more about the connection between ICT and the way for us to teach in front of our pupils soon insyALLAH.

As we know that the world had change, the students also change and absolutely the teachers must do a great evolution to be a good facilitator soon. So, these course is a marvelous platform for us to create ourself better. Furthermore, these E-port folio teach me to do blog that I'm really not like so much before. But, after do these tasks, i feel that making the blog is so interesting and i learn so much thing via it.

I'm really appreciate especially to Dr Sopia,Cik Siti Shamsiah,En Junaidi, En Faizi, and to my fellow friends. Thank you so much.May ALLAH always bless all of you.

0 comments: