BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Teaching Philosophy


"Everybody is special and unique"

I'm strongly believe that the are no one in this world is stupid.Some people say that they are clever because of their skills are outstanding from the others. Every man has a will power like an atomic bomb that a ready to explode to the world.If they are given a few chances, they will excel in their field respectively.

I'm just want to say that every students that I will face tomorrow is a fresh human resource that I will create and build to be the BEST and GREAT leaders in future insyALLAH. Moreover, as a teacher , I must show a good attitude and just follow the manners that our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. show to us to the people around especially to the students even it is so hard to me.

Furthermore,as in a hadith of Rasullullah S.A.W. , mean that we must deliver even a word to other.Thus, we also had a great job like The Prophet and the companion that ALLAH choose us to be a teacher. It is a huge investment and it is a great honor to be a teacher.


0 comments: